Every year, millions of students are preparing for the board exams. And the chief aim for these students is on how to ace the board exams. Classes 10 and 12 are the most crucial years in the students’ academic lives, as both these act as stepping stones for their higher education and future careers.
Any topper who has scored the maximum marks will vouch for the success of studying for the board exams with the help of the resources prescribed by the corresponding educational board of the respective state. Here, we have attempted to state the significance of textbooks of all the boards like CBSE, ICSE or state boards such as APSCERT ebooks. Meanwhile, find a list of resources that we think can help students prepare more effectively for the board exams.
Best Resources for Board Exams
Students of all classes will find these resources pretty helpful to prepare for the respective board exams. Find the list below:
- Syllabus to know the concepts and topics taught under the particular subject
- Time-table helps to plan the studies properly
- Textbooks to learn the subjects and revise for exams
- Question papers to get an idea about the marks distribution and question paper pattern
- Mock tests or sample papers for more practise solving question various difficulty levels
- The extra resources help to recall the subjects and be well-prepared for the exams
So, here we can see how textbooks are considered a vital resource to prepare most proficiently for the board exams. Now, also see the benefits of books in this article.
Significance of Textbooks i n Board Exams
It is seen that most students spend a lot of time trying to pick the correct textbook to prepare most efficiently for the board exams. So, here we have given some benefits of the books and how they can help the students to choose the correct one.
- The textbook offers a more in-depth knowledge into the concepts and topics under the respective subject
- The concepts and topics are all explained in an easy-to-understand language
- Textbook strictly follow the syllabus and sets the foundation for question papers
- It is the best resource not just to study or revise the subject but is also used to clear all the doubts that may arise
- Books carry a lot of questions per chapter, providing insight into questions of all difficulty levels
- Textbooks also help the teachers to plan their lessons and assignments for the class
Apart from the resources suggested and these textbooks, students are also advised to refer to additional study materials to prepare more effectively for the board exams. However, referring to the state board textbooks like the MP board books or the respective educational boards should be mandatory as most questions are likely to be based on it.
Also, students should not refer to unnecessary additional resources or study materials as it could confuse them. Hence, students are mostly asked to choose the apt resource of the particular subject or class to prepare for the exams and to perform well, thus acing it.